Our Moles Radar playlist has had an update!
Our pick this month is WATERCOLOURS – we love their melancholic dreampop sound.
“Drawing influence from bands such as Foals, Beach House, Real Estate and Wild Beasts, Watercolours are a three-piece outfit from Cheltenham with a unique genre-crossing sound. Mixing psychedelia with ambient indie rock and trip hop bass lines, the group pride themselves in their ability to create a big sound both live and on the record.”
We know that grassroots venues are nothing without up-and-coming talent, so we are now taking submissions for music videos and songs to help showcase local artists.
- Your music video on rotation as part of Moles TV on our 3.5m projector screen
- Your song added to the Moles Spotify playlist, played in the venue during bar hours and also available to listen online
- Posts about you in our Facebook music interest group ‘Love Music, Love Moles’
- A writeup in the News section of our website
Want to be featured? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- ‘MOLES RADAR’ in the subject
- Your band name and a short bio
- A recent, high quality photo
- Links to your Youtube and Spotify/Bandcamp (please do not attach video/audio files)