The venue is situated on George Street, with the main entrance at street level. With prior arrangement, we can also allow customers to enter via road level into the basement.
Queue jump is available for those who can’t stand for long periods of time, personal assistant tickets are also available (please email to book).
Main bar area with booth-style seating and stools. Generally quiter than the basement, with soft lighting. 4.5m projection screen which broadcasts the stage performance at selected shows.
Main entrance – 3 small steps, 80cm width
Gender neutral toilets, step down and 77cm width entrance – toilet door 70cm
Main stage with dynamic lighting and occasionally strobes. Second bar at rear. Mostly open space with some stools and sofas.
Entrance 100cm width, 3 steps
Gents toilet entrance 79cm
Ladies toilet entrance 82cm
5 steps up from dancefloor to toilet then a further 13 steps up (with handrail) to the ground floor
- Due to being a listed building we are unable to change the layout but staff will be happy to assist wheelchair users into the venue.
- At standing-only gigs, we can set up seated areas for those who cannot stand.
- We have a member of security staff who can use BSL, please let us know in advance if you require this.
- Assistance dogs are welcome in the venue, but please be aware live gigs and clubnights are often loud and busy.
- We are part of the #neverOK initiative and are comitted to providing a safe, harrassment-free space for all our customers.